1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of your personal data will be FAU Sp. z o.o., ul. Tuszyńska 66B, 95-030 Rzgów, NIP 7282835445, KRS 0000768927, REGON 382419384 (further: we). You can contact us as follows: by letter to the following address: ul. Tuszyńska 66B, 95-030 Rzgów with a note “Client”, by phone: +48 795 920 090, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data in the Online Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as „RODO” or „Rozporządzenie RODO”.
2. DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR
At the moment, we have not appointed a Data Protection Officer. In the event of its appointment, the information will be available on our store website.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will process your personal data to fulfill orders placed by you for our products and to conduct marketing activities for our products.
We will process your personal data based on your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
4. INFORMATION ON PROFILING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Based on your personal data, we do not perform profiling, i.e. automatic evaluation of certain personal factors relating to you.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your data until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or until the legal obligation to store information about transactions ends.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will provide your personal data:
- A company that provides accounting services for us.
- Companies providing courier services
- Companies providing online payment services.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area
8. YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us (contact details in § 1 above)
9. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Your personal data is processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us (including electronically) to the data indicated in point 1 above.
10. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT TO AN AUTHORITY
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.