1. Introductory Provisions
- The Fau-Butik online store, available at www.fau-butik.pl, is run by FAU Sp. z o.o., ul. Pabianicka 61, 95-030 Rzgów, NIP 7282835445, KRS 0000768927, REGON 382419384.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – the company FAU Sp. z o.o., ul. Pabianicka 61, 95-030 Rzgów, NIP 7282835445, KRS 0000768927, REGON 382419384
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address
- Distance contract – contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these Store regulations.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – according to the features of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
3. Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: ul. Pabianicka 61, 95-030 Rzgów
- Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller’s phone number: +48 795 920 090
- Seller’s bank account number: 93 1090 2590 0000 0001 4176 3144
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The customer may communicate by phone with the Seller on weekdays between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
4. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies
5. General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices including VAT.
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order, including when expressing will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
- The seller issues bills or VAT invoices.
6. Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form on the My Account page or when placing an order. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name and Surname, Address, e-mail address, telephone number
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
7. Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
- Log in to the Store (optional);
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button;
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- If the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen – fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), if an invoice is to be issued, enter the invoice data – Company name and Tax identification number and address
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
- Accept the store regulations
- Click the “Buy and pay” button.
8. Delivery and payment methods offered
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier delivery,
- Shipment of InPost parcel lockers
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account
- Electronic payments Przelewy24
- Payments on personal pickup
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
9. Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses:
payment by ordinary transfer, electronic payments via Przelewy24 or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If there is no information about the shipping date in the product description, the maximum shipping date is 7 calendar days to hand over the package to the shipping company.
- Product delivery takes place only in Poland.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store’s website in the “Shipping and Payments” tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
10. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by e-mail by sending the statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller’s website in the “Returns and complaints” tab – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement should be submitted on the form available in the “Returns and Complaints” tab.
- If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item, if the Product has not yet been shipped,
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller to the Consumer’s bank account indicated in the return form
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back from the buyer.
- The consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer returns the Product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product. The store does not accept parcels sent “cash on delivery”.
- The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the provision that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items
- Return or exchange is possible only in the case of goods that have not been used, have not been damaged in any way and are complete.
- If the recipient does not collect the parcel within the prescribed period (due to the recipient’s fault), resending the parcel will be associated with another payment for the shipment in accordance with the price list.
- If the recipient fails to collect the parcel within the prescribed period (due to the recipient’s fault), and then resigns from the order, the costs of the purchased goods will be reimbursed without shipping costs.
- The package sent to the Store must be accompanied by a proof of purchase – an invoice or a bill.
11.Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form provided by the Seller on one of the Store’s subpages. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- In the event of delivery of an incomplete order, the missing goods will be sent by courier at the expense of the Store or the value of the missing goods will be returned to the Consumer’s bank account.
- The complaint does not include differences in color resulting from the settings of monitors and other screens displaying photos of the Products displayed in the store.
- Complaints regarding damage to the goods during transport will be considered only with the enclosure of the package damage report drawn up with the courier
- The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer’s request was considered justified.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
- If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
12. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
13. Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
14. Final Provisions
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.